Wilson World

Everything you wanted to know but were too afraid to ask...

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Break

I thought you'd like to see what we've been up to this Spring Break. We decided to redo the basement. Tear out all the paneling, ceiling, update wiring, new lights, put up drywall and make the rec-room a bedroom with walk-in closet. After this side is done we'll move on to the other side. So enjoy some pictures and I'll keep adding ones as we go. ; )

The guys decided to write some fun stuff on the foam insulation. I figured it was ok because no one else would see it. This was supposed to say "Chuck Norris was here" But after Ryan put up the wall it now says, "Huck Norris was here".
I took us 2 days to put up dry wall! Ugh! I love the lights! To the left is the stairs, dugh! And the right is the new closet.We had to leave the weird cut out in the wall because of the supports holding up the upstairs fireplace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! So fun. I am glad you get to do fun stuff like this.

Delena said...

Cool. What a difference. I love the lights, too. Is there a smoke alarm down there yet?

Life at the Beach

Life at the Beach