Wilson World

Everything you wanted to know but were too afraid to ask...

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter!!






I was downstairs Easter morning (we decided to go to evening service) when I hear Nathan upstairs yelling for me. And yelling, and yelling! I gripe and complain all the way up the stairs only to find bunch of blood droplets. I followed the trail of blood around the corner to the bathroom where I find Nathan leaning over the sink and washing his thumb. There's blood everywhere and he keeps saying, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!". Come to find out he was trying to put a hole in a guitar pick (for a cool necklace...). He was using his new 4 inch blade he got at the gun show. He had the knife pointed up and he held the pick between his thumbs and pressed it down onto the knife to create the hole. Well, he got a hole alright! The blade ran alongside his nail almost to his knuckle and went clear through. So I patched him up as best as I could and we were off to Urgent Care. Three hours later we left with 5 stitches. Yikes! He even has a stitch through his nail! Ewww. So here's a few pictures for you.

2 comments:

Delena said...

Like father, like son. That kind of make my stomach turn just reading about.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! Delena beat me to the comment! I agree, kinda' gross!

Life at the Beach

Life at the Beach