Wilson World

Everything you wanted to know but were too afraid to ask...

Monday, September 8, 2008

Ok, Ok,....

So my sister-in-law, Delena, has bugged me for awhile to start my own blog. So here goes. It might be lame for awhile because I'm just learning how to use it. And my life is very hectic!

But I wanted a way to keep everyone informed of all the stuff going on in our lives especially now that the boys are in sports. I'll try to have pictures for everyone as well.

Thanks for tuning in!~

1 comment:

Delighted Scribbler said...

No idea where to put this, so I'll add it to your first post. Since you're in education and have school age kids of your own, would you mind giving your opinion on a topic I'm blogging about?

What do you think about giving kids money for grades?

http://delightedscribbler.blogspot.com/2008/09/money-for-grades-genius-or-pure-evil.html

Life at the Beach

Life at the Beach