Wilson World

Everything you wanted to know but were too afraid to ask...

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

City Life

I love being so close to town! We just hop in the car and we are minutes from everything. However, that's a bad thing too. When I don't feel like cooking (which is everyday!) then I only have to drive 1 minute away and have pizza or whatever I want. Not great for the pocketbook or my waistline!


Everyone knows how to get to our house, because we live on a main street. But that's also the route that all the emergency workers use. Firetrucks, Police cars (including motorcycle) and Ambulances all take our street. Ugh! I'm getting use to it though. So are the boys. At first they would run to the window to see what was blaring the sirens. Now they'll just look up, and if they happen to catch it, great. If not, oh well.


So, I love the city. But I think I'm still a country girl at heart.

1 comment:

Delena said...

Have you learned about the cops on your block the hard way? :) Love the new background on your blog.

Life at the Beach

Life at the Beach